• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 John C

John C
  • 1,668 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • ca

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:21 PM

My husband is really secured of everything,he knows what he got and he knows how lucky he is.Infact my husband dont need a job bec.I am here giving him an income,and giving him a medicare and healthinsurance.If he married a worthless filipina in this kind of economy I bet he might not have whatever he got right now.

Agreed, Ken should be compensated.

I dont need to sound classy...but I can act classy...

And...........................begin!

JC

#42 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • Interests:too many to mentions
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • ca

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:54 AM

Agreed, Ken should be compensated.

Yes he always cherrish those reward.He is a very happy married man and he realize and acknowledge that I am absolutely a blessing for him.
He dont marry just a wife but a special woman.He often recieve compliments about me iether school or work,he is so proud of my accomplishmen in just a short period of time and I always remind him that I owe everything to him.And with this personality that I have that you really hate fortunately I am being known of this gift and I make friends in just a short period of time here in Texas,which can help my husband business from the connection from the people that I know .

So I hope that will answer your sarcasm.

And...........................begin!

You must come to one of our parties or probably you will visit my youtube so that you can see what I am talking about.Or LOOK in my facebook I post one thank you card in my fb saying about my professionalism.

JC

Edited by asianstreak, 14 August 2011 - 01:55 AM.

#43 John C

John C
  • 1,668 posts
  • ca

Posted 14 August 2011 - 04:07 AM

John C is a one jealous guy I knew from the start but thats how he is.He likes to criticize members here this is one reason lots of filipina got annoyed on him.Well he is not a funny clown tho although he looks like one(joke).But people like him I just let him slide I guess he is just bored of his life I hope he will spend more time craddling his baby rather than poking my post.:P ...PEACE!!!!

I made one tongue in cheek comment to Flyby Shone. I was not criticizing any members nor talking to or about you or anyone you know. At that time it was YOU who "Poked" at my post with insults. I can't get over you? You opened a dialog here Shone, not me. Seems like it's you who's obsessed with me Check the thread, that's the chronology of it. I did not address you nor your generally idiotic ideas prior to that. I hadn't even read any of your mind numbing "contributions" to the thread by then. Lord knows It's hard to concentrate long enough to read your reams of disjointed thoughts in their entirety without a nap along the way. I quit even trying long ago, unless of course I get insomnia. Now why don't you go clean the kitchen or something you're good at.

JC

#44 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:00 AM

YOUR REALLY DONT GET MY POINT....its not a surprise ...hmmmm

I know it's not a surprise for you considering there are many out there marrying an old man with a young woman..this iswhy i didn't put any smiley to it..:P

I REALLY DID GET YOUR POINT! But since you are inviting any ladies to go into your department to see those very old junk men,so i just wanted to save them money for the fare this is why i provided the pic :lol::P

Edited by melody, 14 August 2011 - 02:23 PM.

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#45 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:09 PM

I hope nobody will get offended by my honesty but heres the thing in this board..."Who ever speaks the truth and whoever speak from their heart and whoever here who like honest opinion" ussually been judge as the bad person or who has the problem.This is one reason lots of good members here are starting to back off and no longer wasting time reading this website.I mean I like speaking my honest opinion but sometimes truth hurts.If I hurt your feelings and do not like my opinion then I apologize anyway this is my opinion not yours.If you say something about your opinion then GO AHEAD AND SHARE! Nobody will stop you otherwise that is your opinion and your entitled to say whatever you want to say.Its been a while i havent posted here for the same reason people here are not really open minded..I've been a member here almost 4 years now I knew lots of members here who rarely take a visit for the same reason of some getting bullied or some were being judge.

Honesty and sincerity may hurt people's feeling but for me these are positive qualities of a person..being so,you show to be honest to yourself (not a plastic one) and to the others as well..you are real as a person.It depends on the listeners and readers to be offended and take those as offensive.

I like honest and sincere persons,so what i like in you,you are what you are,you are a true Shone that Shines...;)

Yah,i agree some members here are starting to back off, they don't feel to share their honest and sincere opinions both negative and positive to avoid being criticized....I encourage them to share their thoughts,nothing bad in it,we can talk and discuss all about and we can learn something too from those,this is one way of growth and developement.

In life there are always PRO and CONTRO, ANTAGONIST AND PROTAGONIST..If life goes smooth and nothing new to move one,life would be BORING,hehehe...so as in a forum..As for me,the more we share our thoughts,the more we discover other side as well..

Be what you are..to those who mind,don't matter and to those matter,don't mind..:lol:

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#46 Thetimewillcome

Thetimewillcome
  • 301 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ca

Posted 14 August 2011 - 04:46 PM

Get a room you two :angry:

October 2010- Met online
October 28, 2010-Officially a couple
Feb 26, 2011- Met at NAIA
Feb 28, 2011- Proposed in Bali
Sept 1, 2011- Second trip to the Philippines
Feb 11, 2012- Third trip to the Philippines
July 9, 2012- Final divorce judgement
Aug 10, 2012- Sent I-129F
Aug 14 2012- NOA 1

April 19 2013-NOA 2
Aug 5 Sputum negative, finished medical

Aug 7 Embassy interview passed

Aug 31 Visa delivered.

The US government agencies that process visa applications suck stinky a$$.

‎"A wise man should consider health is the greatest blessing, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses" -Hippocrates

#47 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 14 August 2011 - 05:47 PM

Get a room you two :angry:

Who are the two you are referring to? Huh!:unsure:

Get a room, which room?:blink:

#48 tipmart87

tipmart87
  • 1,395 posts
  • Interests:Climbing Badminton Hiking Scuba My wife
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ca
  • Local Office:san francisco

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:09 PM

Many people who have never tried internet dating think it's easy. It's not. At least for people who are hoping for an honest decent committed relationship, it's not as easy as most people think.Some people get lucky on the first and second attempt, some make it after a few tries, and some really dont. I learned this the old-fashioned way.

I know a few friends who have tried internet dating and have met their spouses that way. From appearances, they are happy. But this was not reason enough for me to try it. I became a member of a free online dating site out of curiosity. It was fun at first, I never seriously thought that the men I would be meeting there would even be interested in me, or even really make that trip to the Philippines to come meet an ordinary average Pinay.

Thankfully Donesa was my first choice and the only one i ever met or chatted to in the Philippines. 9 months of chatting before we eventually met up

She tells me that right after

Harry Potter

David Beckham

Orlando Bloom

Brad Pitt

Federer and Nadal

Matt Damon

i was next on her list.
Visit Arizona this summer for a great Vacation ----Arizona-----

BAD COMPANY

#49 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:47 AM

Good work tipmart....you distract us with your post....at least Shone and J C have a break...hehehe

#50 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,855 posts
  • lo

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:05 PM

I hope nobody will get offended by my honesty but heres the thing in this board..."Who ever speaks the truth and whoever speak from their heart and whoever here who like honest opinion" ussually been judge as the bad person or who has the problem.This is one reason lots of good members here are starting to back off and no longer wasting time reading this website.I mean I like speaking my honest opinion but sometimes truth hurts.If I hurt your feelings and do not like my opinion then I apologize anyway this is my opinion not yours.If you say something about your opinion then GO AHEAD AND SHARE! Nobody will stop you otherwise that is your opinion and your entitled to say whatever you want to say.Its been a while i havent posted here for the same reason people here are not really open minded..I've been a member here almost 4 years now I knew lots of members here who rarely take a visit for the same reason of some getting bullied or some were being judge.

John C is a one jealous guy I knew from the start but thats how he is.He likes to criticize members here this is one reason lots of filipina got annoyed on him.Well he is not a funny clown tho although he looks like one(joke).But people like him I just let him slide I guess he is just bored of his life I hope he will spend more time craddling his baby rather than poking my post.:P ...PEACE!!!!

I dont need to sound classy...but I can act classy...;)

Shone, you have to remember that just as you have your opinion other people have their opinions and if you want other people to respect your opinion you need to respect their opinions as well.

That being said, if expressing your opinion means insulting or flaming other members then it is NOT welcome here and you can take it elsewhere. You know the rules and this is not the first time you have been warned about this.

Member warned, again

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#51 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,855 posts
  • lo

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:09 PM

I made one tongue in cheek comment to Flyby Shone. I was not criticizing any members nor talking to or about you or anyone you know. At that time it was YOU who "Poked" at my post with insults. I can't get over you? You opened a dialog here Shone, not me. Seems like it's you who's obsessed with me Check the thread, that's the chronology of it. I did not address you nor your generally idiotic ideas prior to that. I hadn't even read any of your mind numbing "contributions" to the thread by then. Lord knows It's hard to concentrate long enough to read your reams of disjointed thoughts in their entirety without a nap along the way. I quit even trying long ago, unless of course I get insomnia. Now why don't you go clean the kitchen or something you're good at.

NO FLAMING PLEASE. Member warned.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#52 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:48 PM

Shone, you have to remember that just as you have your opinion other people have their opinions and if you want other people to respect your opinion you need to respect their opinions as well.

That being said, if expressing your opinion means insulting or flaming other members then it is NOT welcome here and you can take it elsewhere. You know the rules and this is not the first time you have been warned about this.

Yah..i agree with you Sir Mark!

At Shone I like you because you are sincere and honest in your thoughts and i believe these are two positive aspects of a person but to Shone... it depends on how you carry your sincerity and honesty that could respect others as well...i believe you can do it..have a try..;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users