Photo

House

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cartero

Cartero
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:25 AM

Well it seems that House has hired a new face. Korean/Filipina Dr. Chi Park played by Charlyne Yi. According to wiki her actual mother is Filipino/Spanish while papa is Korean and Irish and German and French and Native American :blink: (no information on which nation). I just love multicultural America.

#2 Psoas10

Psoas10
  • 409 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ca

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:22 PM

I guess she was born in Hawaii, since that mixed Asians are quite common here. Well I do not know where she was born, jus guessing. I guess she could check all the boxes on the census then :blink:

#3 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,855 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:51 PM

I guess she was born in Hawaii, since that mixed Asians are quite common here. Well I do not know where she was born, jus guessing. I guess she could check all the boxes on the census then :blink:

Missing Pacific Islander tho... (an unusual selection that seems ... ill-defined)

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#4 Cartero

Cartero
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:45 AM

A native of Los Angeles, 1985 it seems. I would guess her father was the son of a GI, the Irish, German.... and his bride the Korean as most family immigrants did not mix back in the early seventies

#5 Cartero

Cartero
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 02:21 PM

The latest from Dr Park on House. Her 10 year old cousin works at an American owned factory near Cebu City :rolleyes: . I doubt if 10 year old's are working factory jobs with a supply of 16 year old's finishing their primary education every year, but I could be wrong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users