#1 menchie

menchie
  • Members
  • 176 posts
  • Visa type:Removing Conditions
  • ca

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:22 PM

Hi everyone!

First of all, Id like to thank the Wof family for helping my journey from K-1 to Naturalization especially to sir Rbacon, Mark , Fritzz and some members here. I have some problem again☹ . My N400 application was sent in April 2017 and I have had my biometrics appointment last May 9, 2017. Until this day, I didnt receive any letter from Immigration. I always check my status online and it says, they will send me a letter for my interview. The problem is I am planning to visit philippines on 12th of December and come back 29th of December. I have to buy a ticket now so I CAN AVAIL promo prices. Is it possible that any day from now, I might get schedule for the interview? Has anyone here experience China eastern airlines? Their prices are cheap. I am bringing my 3 children with me. Any inputs will be appreciated. Thank you

Edited by menchie, 23 October 2017 - 08:25 PM.

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS

#2 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,836 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:52 PM

I would either hold off or make sure that you get tickets that are refundable or can have the date changed easily.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#3 Smitty91

Smitty91
  • 1,127 posts
  • Location:Home is where the heart is and my heart is with my wife.
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • ca
  • Local Office:Denver

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:53 PM

For what its worth, my wife had her biometrics done in September and received a letter, fairly quick, stating to wait for interview. Based on another one of her friend's that went through the process, it was upwards of an 7-8 mos wait.

With your planned trip, that would be cutting it close for you. I would echo Mark's advice above.

Love is a decision... an act of will. ~Fr John Corapi.
The Will of God will never take you to a place where the Grace of God does not protect you. ~unkown
Posted Image + Posted Image = Posted Image
Timelines
Facebook Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users