#41 southerndon

southerndon
  • Moderators
  • 1,661 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (username @ Dec 3 2010, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like your attitude. They are a dime a dozen in the PH. So why waste 2 years on this fish?

Or the dime?

#42 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • Interests:too many to mentions
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • ca

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (spartan75 @ Dec 3 2010, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... what suprised me about this girl is the fact i never send her money or gifts and i thought at first she will move away to search for some sucker like most others did.
no that i am cheap but i dont want her to think i am some ATM kano
so far so good till now.

I agree with you ..I like your strong personality.Your not easily get fooled with.And your right there are lots of fishes in the sea.Just take your time in finding them.I believe in your age right now you have lots of experience about people.You can smell from a distance if theres something fishy going on.

Well see how far she can cling on you... rolleyes.gif if she can ...then she is really head over heells over you.I dont want to blame you tho why your persception is like that from your experience in life from the mother of your son?To think about it you already got a pinay whose the mother of your gwapo na son but its bec.something about her that makes you realise not to continue the so called marriage I dont blame you ..not at all.Dont worry your not the only Cano I know.I have a wide outlook about relationship,it is not always the Pinay are the victim and the Cano are the bad but sometimes its the Pinay are the bad and the Cano are the victim.

#43 sterlingsilver

sterlingsilver
  • Members
  • 1,406 posts
  • te

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (spartan75 @ Dec 2 2010, 09:09 PM)
i dont worry about. she has 2 more years to think over.
she can choose to stay single or get a local bf or seek other kano., no hard feelings.
there always onether one around the corner,to replace her no big deal.
i was there ,and i know the reality

QUOTE (Mel @ Dec 3 2010, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"No big deal to replace her"? WOW!! If that is really how U feel after all U have written, I kinda wonder if your heart isn't misplaced up your butt.

I kept quiet on that one just to see if someone picked up on that. (you are welcome Griz and Fritz, that was my Christmas present to you)

It is good to see the kum-bah-yah rose colored sunglass crowd wake up from slumber once in a while. I am embarrassed for some of the girls on this thread that are actually giving a guy like this advice. They are being duped.

I also thought it was a sweet thing to say to a girl. I am sure she was touched.

Reminds me of skypilot from a few years back. Made his girl take naked pictures for his illegal brainchild website that sold "18yr old Filipina nubile virgins" to the 60+ crowd at $3,500 for each Filipina virgin. He told her if she didn't follow his instructions then he would dump her and that there are a 100,000 other 18yr old Filipinas that would do it for him upon request.Guys like that don't see Filipinas as equals or even as people. They are a commodity like livestock or as pets. Somewhere between a loyal dog and a person.

I

Edited by sterlingsilver, 03 December 2010 - 11:24 PM.

Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. Karl Marx

#44 spartan75

spartan75
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • te

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Angel @ Dec 3 2010, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will never marry someone nor have relationship with someone that has a nerve to say that to me..What an insult. Girl, if have dignity, stay away from this guy...

you are wrong . she is only a good friend till she finish her college,
i told her and she agree to remain friends the next 2 years and then she can make up her mind if she wants relationship with me or to seek someone else.
as of now we are just chatmates.She is worth to wait for 2 years.
if dont work out then i can move on . what wrong with that?

#45 spartan75

spartan75
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • te

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (sterlingsilver @ Dec 3 2010, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I kept quiet on that one just to see if someone picked up on that. (you are welcome Griz and Fritz, that was my Christmas present to you)

It is good to see the kum-bah-yah rose colored sunglass crowd wake up from slumber once in a while. I am embarrassed for some of the girls on this thread that are actually giving a guy like this advice. They are being duped.

I also thought it was a sweet thing to say to a girl. I am sure she was touched.

Reminds me of [b]skypilot
from a few years back. Made his girl take naked pictures for his illegal brainchild website that sold "18yr old Filipina nubile virgins" to the 60+ crowd at $3,500 for each Filipina virgin. He told her if she didn't follow his instructions then he would dump her and that there are a 100,000 other 18yr old Filipinas that would do it for him upon request.Guys like that don't see Filipinas as equals or even as people. They are a commodity like livestock or as pets. Somewhere between a loyal dog and a person.

I

you can read my post above she is a good friend at the moment.
once again you are a mindless and arrogant person .

#46 sterlingsilver

sterlingsilver
  • Members
  • 1,406 posts
  • te

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (spartan75 @ Dec 3 2010, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Once again you make an incorrect, mindless, or arrogant statement and then point the finger to someone else. You are good at that.

You should be glad that you are keeping your stat of "never taking her out of the philippines or allowing her to the US". With your attitude, any self respecting Pinay would dump you for more robust options once in the USA. Your plan of keeping her there allows you to continue to swing the carrot of having a better life just beyond her snapping teeth.

Good luck, buddy.

Edited by sterlingsilver, 03 December 2010 - 11:49 PM.

Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. Karl Marx

#47 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,073 posts
  • Visa type:K-3
  • ch

Posted 04 December 2010 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (spartan75 @ Dec 3 2010, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your warn level just took another hit. Before you get a weeks vacation from WOF you better go read the rules of the forum.
Here's one you better learn in a hurry.
Rule number 4. No flaming .......flaming = anything said WITH THE INTENT to hurt or anger another member. Insulting another member will not be tolerated!

#48 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • ca

Posted 04 December 2010 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (sterlingsilver @ Dec 3 2010, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Reminds me of skypilot
from a few years back. Made his girl take naked pictures for his illegal brainchild website that sold "18yr old Filipina nubile virgins" to the 60+ crowd at $3,500 for each Filipina virgin. He told her if she didn't follow his instructions then he would dump her and that there are a 100,000 other 18yr old Filipinas that would do it for him upon request.Guys like that don't see Filipinas as equals or even as people. They are a commodity like livestock or as pets. Somewhere between a loyal dog and a person.

I

I believe each one of us has different intention in life,we have different experience in life and most of all we have different reasons why we have to do or we need to do or why we did it.John is different than skypilot he is JOHN not skypilot I wont compare him to skypilot either bec.they are 2 different people.He had a son on his first gf.I saw their picture in fb they were used to be happy like most of us in LDR relationship.But for some personal reason as time flies by it change...I wont dig deeper into it why it change its on the OP to explain why?Its a personal matter for me to share it here and I have no right to share somebodies story.Anyway so for me I look on the other side of the picture tho...I dont judge him or say I pity the girl.It is not Johns fault if this young 18 years old is so interested in him.Who knows maybe the 18 years old is just dreaming or illusioning that that they might be forever lover? But as I could see in the pictures and as what John is sharing to me through our messages regarding their private chats I still believe that this guy has a good intention.The first reason why he opened this topic maybe bec.he just want our opinion if HIM AND THIS 18 YEAR OLD HAS A POSSIBILITY that it might "cLICK" or it might work? This is a question ...then why we jump into a conclusion that he is playing around rolleyes.gif .

I read the lines of the 18 year old.I saw the mother of hi son..I saw how happy John is with his first pinay gf...this pictures are like puzzles in me and with in me ..inside my heart believe this guy is seeking happiness and this guy needed a good filipina wife.Thats all I believe .....

#49 sterlingsilver

sterlingsilver
  • Members
  • 1,406 posts
  • te

Posted 04 December 2010 - 12:41 AM

Shone,

Im glad this guy is in your heart and you have a special offline relationship with him. I can only base my opinion on what I see from his posts.

I never said he was skypilot, I said he reminds me of skypilot and shares the same ideology that Pinays are cheap and easy in the Philippines.. and therefore would never bring a Pinay here because he is aware of what would happen with his attitude....He doesn't care what happens with the current Pinay because "there is just another willing Pinay on every corner."

I'm glad you found a friend in him and feel he is a great guy. Maybe there is someone in your family you can connect him with.

#50 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • ca

Posted 04 December 2010 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE (sterlingsilver @ Dec 4 2010, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shone,

Im glad this guy is in your heart and you have a special offline relationship with him. I can only base my opinion on what I see from his posts.

I never said he was skypilot, I said he reminds me of skypilot and shares the same ideology that Pinays are cheap and easy in the Philippines.. and therefore would never bring a Pinay here because he is aware of what would happen with his attitude....He doesn't care what happens with the current Pinay because "there is just another willing Pinay on every corner."

I'm glad you found a friend in him and feel he is a great guy. Maybe there is someone in your family you can connect him with.

I wish I have ...but my nieces are still in college and I need them to get a job and enjoy thier job before searching for kano.I hope that they have interest too marrying foreigners but one of my niece is enjoying his pinoy bf sad.gif

#51 fendergirl

fendergirl

Rock & Roll

• Members
  • 5,023 posts
  • Interests:NOTHING
  • ca
  • Local Office:Manila PI

Posted 04 December 2010 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (spartan75 @ Dec 3 2010, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you are wrong . she is only a good friend till she finish her college,
i told her and she agree to remain friends the next 2 years and then she can make up her mind if she wants relationship with me or to seek someone else.
as of now we are just chatmates.She is worth to wait for 2 years.
if dont work out then i can move on . what wrong with that?

What again? I think you guys better communicate with each other. She is assuming your her BF and you are saying his your good friend, unless the new abbreviation of GF is good friend, rolleyes.gif

uhmm so after she finish her college you will call her your GF then huh.

Edited by fendergirl, 04 December 2010 - 01:03 AM.

#52 sterlingsilver

sterlingsilver
  • Members
  • 1,406 posts
  • te

Posted 04 December 2010 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (asianstreak @ Dec 3 2010, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wish I have ...but my nieces are still in college and I need them to get a job and enjoy thier job before searching for kano.I hope that they have interest too marrying foreigners but one of my niece is enjoying his pinoy bf sad.gif

What about your daughter? Maybe he will wait until she is 18. I would just advise to get a prenup where he would allow her out of the Philippines to visit you.

#53 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • ca

Posted 04 December 2010 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (sterlingsilver @ Dec 4 2010, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What about your daughter? Maybe he will wait until she is 18. I would just advise to get a prenup where he would allow her out of the Philippines to visit you.

Not a chance...lol...its all up to her if she like to marry a kano once she will be here.She will be here pretty soon.Im not a controlling mom anyway but thank you for the suggestion I know what is in your mind...TEASER tongue.gif .

I wish some of the ladies I know could speak good english or knows how to use a computer.Most of my good neighbors would ask can you find me a Kano? but how? they cant even understand simple english and some of my good neighbors that are professionals are either married or engaged.What about you ? since you constantly flying back and forth in the Philippines would you like to recommend somebody? wink.gif

#54 sterlingsilver

sterlingsilver
  • Members
  • 1,406 posts
  • te

Posted 04 December 2010 - 01:19 AM

QUOTE (asianstreak @ Dec 3 2010, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not a chance...lol...its all up to her if she like to marry a kano once she will be here.

Well she will definitely have her options once she is in the US. For a cute Pinay, there is a willing kano around every corner. tongue.gif

I have to keep a bat by the door and a shotgun in the closet to keep our daughter's BF's at bay.

QUOTE (asianstreak @ Dec 3 2010, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
since you constantly flying back and forth in the Philippines would you like to recommend somebody? wink.gif

Uhhhh....That is a negative. I don't hate anyone over there that much yet. That would just be a mean spirited thing to do. I only introduce guys that view Pinays as people. Not a guy that views Pinays as pets and cattle that can easily be replaced on a whim if the Pinay dare stand up for herself or say no to him.

Edited by sterlingsilver, 04 December 2010 - 01:39 AM.

#55 Fritz

Fritz

Experience is what you have left after you have lost everything

• Root Admin
  • 3,261 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1

Posted 04 December 2010 - 01:52 AM

QUOTE (asianstreak @ Dec 3 2010, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not a chance...lol...its all up to her if she like to marry a kano once she will be here.She will be here pretty soon.Im not a controlling mom anyway but thank you for the suggestion I know what is in your mind...TEASER tongue.gif .

I wish some of the ladies I know could speak good english or knows how to use a computer.Most of my good neighbors would ask can you find me a Kano? but how? they cant even understand simple english and some of my good neighbors that are professionals are either married or engaged.What about you ? since you constantly flying back and forth in the Philippines would you like to recommend somebody? wink.gif

Don't let their limited English or lack of computer skills stop you from hooking them up You simply need to find Kanos willing to work around those problem. They can use a phone to chat via text & there are translation tools that will convert between Tagalog and English.

I am in touch with a gal in Manila who has great difficulty with English...Google Translate helps a lot, but has led to some interesting conversations when the translation wasn't quite right laugh.gif

On my side, since I have to spell check everything she sends before translate can understand it, I am getting better at guessing the correct spelling of Tagalog. The only real problems I have had have been Visayan phrases and other words Google doesn't recognize. Often trimming down to the root word or a simpler conjugation solves the problem with little loss of meaning, but that means also that I have to learn how the words are formed. Inserting the wrong vowel into an abbreviation or adding the wrong terminal letter also generates some odd translations tongue.gif I usually send all texts in both English and Tagalog. That makes it easier for her to know when the translation went seriously rwong.

Language barrier makes chatting a little more difficult, but it is not impossible.

The adventure continues
Fritz

May you find what you want in life,
know it when you see it and
have the good luck to get it
... and keep it!!!

#56 spartan75

spartan75
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • te

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE (sterlingsilver @ Dec 4 2010, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well she will definitely have her options once she is in the US. For a cute Pinay, there is a willing kano around every corner. tongue.gif

I have to keep a bat by the door and a shotgun in the closet to keep our daughter's BF's at bay.

Uhhhh....That is a negative. I don't hate anyone over there that much yet. That would just be a mean spirited thing to do. I only introduce guys that view Pinays as people. Not a guy that views Pinays as pets and cattle that can easily be replaced on a whim if the Pinay dare stand up for herself or say no to him.

you are a real comedian ,if u even visit vegas let me know i will buy you a beer and tell me some more jokes
dont worry i wont ask you to help me find a pinay , just tell me few jokes to lift my spirit.

#57 spartan75

spartan75
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • te

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (menchie @ Dec 2 2010, 07:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi miss kirah,

Better to marry the right person at the wrong time than settle for the wrong person because it's the right time. But as i read your all replies. All i can say, don't push yourself too hard. Give yourself a break every once and a while. WHat i mean, there are many Intercultural couples face many obstacles. Are You Mature Enough to Find and Keep a Mate? Have You Matured Enough Yet To Accept Both Pain And Happiness?? is 18 year old matured enough? Well, it really depends on the experience of the person or how she was brought up. but i think most 18yr.old people are not yet matured enough. your boyfriend is planning to retire in Philippines... You have mentioned that you wanted to finish your studies so u can have a good future and can get international job opportunities, what if your bf would not allow you to work instead of taking care of him as his wife... are you aware that?? You are just imagining, you are not living in reality... Good luck to you!

good morning to you!!
god praised
yes i know that situation and i an ready to handle that like my mom she stop teaching in school for the good of the family care of there children of me and to my father its a responsibility to the mother and to become wife i am ready of that!!will if he is not allowed me to work will all i can do is to fallow him lot of way to earn money just like a little business like my mom did now,i studies business add. so i can have my own business that not difficult to take care my family and my work..i know that he have planned to ritired her in pinas and we both happy of that, that he want so i will support him,..in bibble said wife comment your husband to me becuase i am everything in this world and trust me taht god said to us,...i am aware that situations it will happened,but i am prepared that situations...both of i and my bf want to finish my studies, so thats the first plann as of now!!i prepared myself before i enter this relationship thank you for your advice thanks!!god bless

#58 Mel

Mel
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:my wife, our 2 children, and my youth program and the youngsters in it
  • lo

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:20 AM

[quote name='sterlingsilver' post='270146' date='Dec 3 2010, 05:42 PM']QUOTE (spartan75 @ Dec 2 2010, 09:09 PM)

Out of curiousity, sterlingsilver, are u referring to me as part of the "kum-bah-yah rose colored sunglass crowd"[/i]? Before I give what I think is an appropriate response, I give U the respect of asking this question before I respond.

Edited by Mel, 04 December 2010 - 04:23 AM.

10/22/10: Mailed N400
10/26/10: Received confirmation of payment, I-797C
11/04/10: Biometrics December 2nd, in Elizabeth NJ
01/14/11: Citizenship scheduled for February 15th
02/15/11: Citizenship interview passed!
02/15/11: Swearing in ceremony. Rocelle Lomanda Zitter is an American Citizen!!!

#59 spartan75

spartan75
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • te

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (Thetimewillcome @ Dec 3 2010, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, WTH? I totally agree...

hi god praised to you!!
you cant told or command to other people that live or stay away that person because of there past
guys remember this we don't have right to do that things because if your that person you not real human and christian and real children of god!!because god said he written his bibble MATTHEW 7:1-2 DO NOT JUDGE, OR YOU TOO WILL BE JUDGED.FOR IN THE SAME WAY YOU JUDGES OTHERS,YOU WILL BE JUDGE,AND WITH THE MEASURE YOU use,IT WILL BE MEASURED TO YOU"""guys this word of god is true this is the fact so if we don't want to judged the way we judge other people, be humble and good to other people, even if they are not good to us!!if you can told that to other people can i ask you too? guys please get a mirrior and see your face that mirrior and ask you self in your life we all have passed experiences good or bad if your past is bad or good is our loving god stay away from us?since that we all sinners.... judge your self to your own mirrior and ask who you are!!! and you will see the fact that we don't have right to do that things because we are just human!! LUKE 16:10 WHOEVER CAN BE TRUSTED WITH VERY LITTLE CAN ALSO BE TRUSTED WITH MUCH,AND WHOEVER IS DISHONEST WITH VERY LITTLE ,WILL ALSO BE DISHONEST WITH MUCH!! only god can judge as reflection in the mirrior you will see who you are!!!
GOD BLESS

#60 spartan75

spartan75
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • te

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE (Thetimewillcome @ Dec 3 2010, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, WTH? I totally agree...

hi god praised to you!!
you cant told or command to other people that live or stay away that person because of there past
guys remember this we don't have right to do that things because if your that person you not real human and christian and real children of god!!because god said he written his bibble MATTHEW 7:1-2 DO NOT JUDGE, OR YOU TOO WILL BE JUDGED.FOR IN THE SAME WAY YOU JUDGES OTHERS,YOU WILL BE JUDGE,AND WITH THE MEASURE YOU use,IT WILL BE MEASURED TO YOU"""guys this word of god is true this is the fact so if we don't want to judged the way we judge other people, be humble and good to other people, even if they are not good to us!!if you can told that to other people can i ask you too? guys please get a mirrior and see your face that mirrior and ask you self in your life we all have passed experiences good or bad if your past is bad or good is our loving god stay away from us?since that we all sinners.... judge your self to your own mirrior and ask who you are!!! and you will see the fact that we don't have right to do that things because we are just human!! LUKE 16:10 WHOEVER CAN BE TRUSTED WITH VERY LITTLE CAN ALSO BE TRUSTED WITH MUCH,AND WHOEVER IS DISHONEST WITH VERY LITTLE ,WILL ALSO BE DISHONEST WITH MUCH!! only god can judge as reflection in the mirrior you will see who you are!!!
GOD BLESS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users