#42 godroots78

godroots78
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Visa type:Removing Conditions
  • ch
  • Local Office:minchigan

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:37 AM

I got my greencard today!! Im focus looking for a job.

#43 godroots78

godroots78
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • ch

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:40 AM

They said, we order a production card for you. Then june 20,2011 its say we mailed a new card for you. Today I got it my 10yr greencard... Thanks Lord. Rbacon,markgismer,ampalaya. This site is so helpful. And Filipino Advocacy, Filipino Law Firms....

#44 Fritz

Fritz

Experience is what you have left after you have lost everything

• Root Admin
  • 3,258 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:20 AM

They said, we order a production card for you. Then june 20,2011 its say we mailed a new card for you. Today I got it my 10yr greencard... Thanks Lord. Rbacon,markgismer,ampalaya. This site is so helpful. And Filipino Advocacy, Filipino Law Firms....

Congrats ... now you only need to complete your naturalization and you will be done with the paper chase :D

The adventure continues
Fritz

May you find what you want in life,
know it when you see it and
have the good luck to get it
... and keep it!!!

#45 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,855 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:52 PM

Congratulations!

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#46 godroots78

godroots78
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • ch

Posted 05 July 2011 - 07:20 AM

I have a question, I hope everyone help me. I got my 10yr gc. The USCIS said after 5yrs I can file naturalization. What if I get remarry and I have a 10yr card. If I remarry when do I apply a naturalization.

#47 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,855 posts
  • lo

Posted 05 July 2011 - 01:10 PM

I have a question, I hope everyone help me. I got my 10yr gc. The USCIS said after 5yrs I can file naturalization. What if I get remarry and I have a 10yr card. If I remarry when do I apply a naturalization.

Whether or not you remarry it is pretty much irrelevant to when you naturalize. Since you have your 10 year green card you already had your 2 year green card which means that even if a new marriage to a new U.S. Citizen would make a difference it would still be 5 years total (2+3 = 5).

For information on naturalization, please see: http://www.uscis.gov...ticle/M-476.pdf

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#48 wifeybaker

wifeybaker
  • Members
  • 49 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ve

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:21 AM

hi there.

Im gathering all the documentations for my removal of condition. Do i still need to include a recent passport style photo of me? and how much would be the present filling fee? and last but not the least my greencard will expires on nov 3,2011 Im trying to calculate the 90 days before expiration date that im allowed to process my papers, Im kinda confused. Im thinking to mail it aug 1 2011 via priority mail but thinking it might reached them early and return it to me..so confused and stressed what date to mail my documents. have a wonderful evening and would appreciate any help u can extend to me.

Thanks!:)

"when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"

#49 Fil_Am29

Fil_Am29
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • ca
  • Local Office:Phoenix, Az

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:31 PM

Is that OK if i only have one friend affidavit.. I appreciate your help :)

#50 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,855 posts
  • lo

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:49 PM

Is that OK if i only have one friend affidavit.. I appreciate your help :)

It is better if you can manage how many they ask for but I doubt it makes a huge difference. I very much doubt you would be denied for it.

#51 Fil_Am29

Fil_Am29
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • ca

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:10 PM

It is better if you can manage how many they ask for but I doubt it makes a huge difference. I very much doubt you would be denied for it.

Thanks for the reply Mark. I guess i have to do it.

#52 Fil_Am29

Fil_Am29
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • ca

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:16 PM

[quote name='Fil_Am29' timestamp='1312913407' post='279432']
Thanks for the reply Mark. I guess i have to do it. I have one more thing to ask. We only have 1040 year 2010..Is that gonna be alright or I have to give them year 2009, 2008. I hope this would not be a problem.

#53 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,855 posts
  • lo

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:47 PM

Thanks for the reply Mark. I guess i have to do it. I have one more thing to ask. We only have 1040 year 2010..Is that gonna be alright or I have to give them year 2009, 2008. I hope this would not be a problem.

They don't ask for any 1040 for Removal of Conditions. Any that you submit are to show that you filed jointly (as evidence of bonafide marriage), so submit all the ones that you filed jointly on.

#54 Fil_Am29

Fil_Am29
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • ca

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:59 PM

They don't ask for any 1040 for Removal of Conditions. Any that you submit are to show that you filed jointly (as evidence of bonafide marriage), so submit all the ones that you filed jointly on.

Salamat po.. I appreciate it :)

#55 lastblast

lastblast
  • Members
  • 85 posts
  • ca

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:53 AM

I am seeing all kinds of different examples for The friends Affidavits, I found one that even states you should have the friends SS# and date of birth on the letter.
My question is, how much personel information should this friend be required to list? Wont a phone# address and maybe job title or discription? Sort of like when you use a friend for a refference on a letter attached to a job resume?
My friends are great friends and they have no problem signing a letter, but I have a problem asking for too much info.

THanks

#56 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,855 posts
  • lo

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:46 PM

I am seeing all kinds of different examples for The friends Affidavits, I found one that even states you should have the friends SS# and date of birth on the letter.
My question is, how much personel information should this friend be required to list? Wont a phone# address and maybe job title or discription? Sort of like when you use a friend for a refference on a letter attached to a job resume?
My friends are great friends and they have no problem signing a letter, but I have a problem asking for too much info.

THanks

For the affidavits they only need contact information. Address basically, also telephone number is a plus but not strictly required. Do NOT put SS#.

The affidavit is just basically a letter stating that they have known you (and your spouse) for so long, and know you have a genuine relationship, and would be willing to testify to that.

#57 lastblast

lastblast
  • Members
  • 85 posts
  • ca

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:45 AM

I have full package and its ready to send…. The only things that I question is the instructions that you can DL with the I-751 form, they sort of threw me for a loop. But sometimes I read to deeply into things.

#1) it states to include 2 pass port style photos, but I read earlier in the post that they are not needed.
#2) the Form FD-258 with the fingerprint card. Now I did read on that and I guess the biometrics takes care of that.

So, I did read earlier that we do not need the 2 passport style photos, is that still the case? They charge $20 for those things at our local photo place and I hate to throw away another $20 for nothing beings they will take her photo at the biometrics.

Thanx

Edited by lastblast, 08 February 2012 - 03:47 AM.

#58 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,855 posts
  • lo

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:59 PM

I have full package and its ready to send…. The only things that I question is the instructions that you can DL with the I-751 form, they sort of threw me for a loop. But sometimes I read to deeply into things.

#1) it states to include 2 pass port style photos, but I read earlier in the post that they are not needed.
#2) the Form FD-258 with the fingerprint card. Now I did read on that and I guess the biometrics takes care of that.

So, I did read earlier that we do not need the 2 passport style photos, is that still the case? They charge $20 for those things at our local photo place and I hate to throw away another $20 for nothing beings they will take her photo at the biometrics.

Thanx

You only need to include those if:

Exception
Those who reside overseas pursuant to military or Government orders, including conditional resident dependents residing overseas and listed under Part 5 of the form

Unless you are outside the U.S. you don't need to include them.

#59 teletipid

teletipid
  • Members
  • 346 posts
  • ve

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

"WARNING LONG POST LOL"
Hello guys just want to post my exact cover letter and sample of friends of affidavit with all the Required Evidence for Removal....Just want to help all those on going and soon to be their next step to file for this matter...
To all who pm me,hope this will help :) , I know the feeling but if you have enough evidence guess nothing to worry or being nervous lol,well ive been there too so i know the feeling :P ...GoodLuck to all though...Here is my cover letter which included all or exact documents we filled:________________

September 7, 2010
USCIS California Service Center
P.O Box 10751 Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075
RE: JOINT PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITION on Residence Status of
Wife Name ,
A#.: 060xxxxxxxx
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Enclosed please find a JOINT Form I-751, Petition to remove Conditions of Residence status for my wife Name. Please also find a check for $.00, the fee for this form. My wife entered the US on CR-1 visa. We are Happilly married living together and request that this petition be accepted for removal of conditions on the residence of my wife Name.
Enclosed also please find the following documents to verify the status of our marriage and ongoing relationship:
1. Application Fee $.00 & Biometrics Fee $80.00 Total of $.00
2. Joint Application Form I-751
3. Copy of USCIS Form 1-551 (Permanent Resident Card Front & Back)
4. Copy of our Joint Income Tax Return Form 1040 for the year 2007, 2008 and 2009.
5. Copy of Home Owners Association Monthly statement bills under both names.
6. 3 months Copy of recent statements from our Joint Checking and Savings Account from Chase bank.
7. Actual Copy of our Debit Card showing a Joint Account and Actual copy of our Master Credit Cards.
8. Copy of our Joint Car Insurance Policy both Truck and Car under both names.
9. Copies of both drivers license showing same address.
10. Copy of my Wife Personal Bank Checking and saving Account from Wells Fargo, and Credit Card Account from Capital One, Car Title and our Motorcycle Registration has same address.

OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS TO ESTABLISH THAT OUR MARRIAGE was not entered into in order to evade the U.S. Immigration laws:
1. 3 months Copy of utilities and bills under both names. Phone,gas,Comcast,electric.
2.Our Photos with Family and Friends
3.Copy of Holliday Greeting Cards from Family and Friends
4.Copy of our Flight Itinerary we took last October 2009, to visit my Daughter in New Jersey, Boarding Pass.
5.Copies of my wife recently Pay Stub with same address.
6.Affidavits Sworn to or Affirmed by 3 friends who have known both of us since my wife Conditional Residence was granted and have Personal knowledge of our Marriage Relationship.

My wife Employer
Office Manager
Personal Friend
We feel and that we have a strong Marriage Relationship and are very happy together. If any additional information is required please let us know and we will comply.
Sincerely,

Husband Name: Signature _____________________ Date: ________
Wife Name: Signature ______________________Date:_________
ADDRESS:
CONTACT NUMBER:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

SAMPLE FRIENDS AFFIDAVIT...............................................................................
BEFORE THE UNITED STATES CITENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
A # (060-xxxxx)
IN RE: JOINT PETITION OF Husband Name and Wife Name
TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE OF Wife Name
AFFIDAVIT OF PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP
I,______________________,residing at __________________________.
Being duly sworn depose and say,
1.That I was born on_____________________in_______________________,USA

2.That I am_______years of age and have resided in the USA since _______________;

3.That this affidavit is being submitted on behalf of the following persons:
Husband and Wife Name

4.That this Affidavit is being made by me for the purpose of assuring the U.S. government that the person named in item 3 have a true and loving relationship that was entered in “good faith,” and is not for the purpose of circumventing immigration laws.
5.That I acquired my knowledge of the relationship between the person named in item 3 in the following manner:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OATH OR AFFIRMATION
I swear (affirm) that the contents of this affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Signature of person making this affidavit:____________________________

Sworn to and subscribed before me this_______day of August, 2010, at ______________. My commission expires on ___________________.

Signature of Officer Administering Oath______________Title_________________

Just ask your friends to write all their knowledge for both of you, Do not write on your self the affidavit it supposed to be your close friends or friend who known you both..
Salamat po!!!

hello! im amazed how you were able to construct this one [the one in bold letter] can i use this format for my friends too? do they really have to testify before an immigration officer? NOTARIZED? thanks...

ROC TIMELINE:

December 1,2012 - mailed my ROC package

December 3,2012 - received and signed from Vermont Service Center

December 7,2012 - received I-751 RECEIPT NOTICE (NOA1)

January 18, 2013 -  biometrics May 15,2013. -  RFE

august 12,2013 -  received mail GC APPROVED! (Notice date 8/8/13)  

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE:

March 10, 2014 - Sent N-400 USCIS TX

March 11, 2014 - Received application

March 14, 2014 - Cashed Check $680
March 20, 2014 - NOA1 (notice date 3/13/14)

April 8, 2014      - Biometrics 

August 4,2014   - Naturalization interview (PASSED!!)

#60 rn_2qt

rn_2qt
  • Members
  • 214 posts
  • ca

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

Can a few people out there help me out ?   My wife and i submitted our removal of conditions application and we anticipate no complications with her application.  We submitted the application about 2 1/2 months ago and we have heard that it may take an average of 8 months until she recieves her 10 year green card.  My wife arrived here ( Detroit ) in October of 2010.   8 months seems to be a very long time for approval ... Any answers from those that have experianced this ?  I would appreciate as many responces as possible.         

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users