Jump to content


Photo

police clearance from USA


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 happymum2008

happymum2008
  • Members
  • 432 posts
  • Location:Dvaoa City /united kingdom
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo
  • Local Office:New York british Embassy

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:08 AM

Hello Everyone!

How are you all here! I would like to ask help a please if you could. I want to get a police clearance from the states as i lived there nearly 2 years. I'm England now! I got a forms here for my fingerprint, Have to book an appoinment to go to police station here. I dont know what i need to do next. where to send all the forms. please help me!


many thanks



#2 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,854 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Auburn Hills, MI
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:20 PM

http://www.fbi.gov/a...uest-to-the-fbi

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD
 

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.


#3 happymum2008

happymum2008
  • Members
  • 432 posts
  • Location:Dvaoa City /united kingdom
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo
  • Local Office:New York british Embassy

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:33 PM

thank you very much Sir! would you think is it alright to used debit card instead of credit card?



many thanks



#4 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,854 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Auburn Hills, MI
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:35 PM

thank you very much Sir! would you think is it alright to used debit card instead of credit card?



many thanks


There is no difference 90% of the time, you should be able to use it. (The other 10% of the time the bank forbids using it internationally or some such trot)

Edited by MrkGrismer, 22 September 2011 - 01:35 PM.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD
 

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users