Explorer
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • N/A
  • Local Office:N/A

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:13 AM

Hello, 

I am new to this forum, but my story has probably been repeated a hundred times before. Anyway, many months ago I, with much persuasion from my friends decided to try and make more international friends. I enjoyed talking to many different people before I stumbled onto a Philippine dating and friendship site. And although neither of us were looking for it, we both fell madly in love with one another. Fast forward nearly a year later and we talk almost every day and would love to get married and join our families except for the fact that she had a prior marriage to a man she has not seen in two years. We have studied multiple stories of annulments and the process and feel like we have a general understanding for what it has in store for us. But what we really need are any tips that could help us through the process, along with a recommendation to a hard working, well connected, and most importantly reasonably affordable lawyer. I have seen the prices vary from 135-245,000 pesos, so that is what I am aiming for. If, anyone could help us so that we can properly be together, we would both be extremely thankful.

Jon 

#2 rbacon

rbacon
  • 4,754 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1
  • ca
  • Local Office:Sacramento

Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:27 AM

Hello, 

I am new to this forum, but my story has probably been repeated a hundred times before. Anyway, many months ago I, with much persuasion from my friends decided to try and make more international friends. I enjoyed talking to many different people before I stumbled onto a Philippine dating and friendship site. And although neither of us were looking for it, we both fell madly in love with one another. Fast forward nearly a year later and we talk almost every day and would love to get married and join our families except for the fact that she had a prior marriage to a man she has not seen in two years. We have studied multiple stories of annulments and the process and feel like we have a general understanding for what it has in store for us. But what we really need are any tips that could help us through the process, along with a recommendation to a hard working, well connected, and most importantly reasonably affordable lawyer. I have seen the prices vary from 135-245,000 pesos, so that is what I am aiming for. If, anyone could help us so that we can properly be together, we would both be extremely thankful.

Jon 

Contact Jeanie Pulido ( http://www.philippin...om.ph/index.php) who has a good reputation assisting expats.

--Ray B

Edited by Mr. Lee, 07 September 2016 - 09:40 AM.
moved post out of quote box

#3 Explorer

Explorer
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • N/A
  • Local Office:N/A

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:31 AM

Thank you for the recommendation, if you don't mind can you explain your experience with her, or know of anyone who has? 

If the information is personal please feel free to pm the information.

Thank you

#4 rbacon

rbacon
  • 4,754 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1
  • ca
  • Local Office:Sacramento

Posted 10 November 2016 - 04:58 AM

Jeanie will discuss someone's case without looking for a retainer, and will make suggestions but will not accept the case unless the court and filing requirements can be handled within her service area (Metro Manila)

--Ray B

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users