Photo

Retired n living n Fils n SINGLE - HELP!

single help dating web sites born again

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hank

hank
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ca

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:11 AM

Hey Guys n Gals,

This site was such good help for me in the past, i thought I'd let you know my new situation. (see topic title)

I am hoping to find an emotionally mature pina to marry and love; one who is happy to stay here.

It is hard for me to write so i will wait for questions or comments if any.

Salamat

Hank
Hank in Hawaii, moving to be with Pinoy family

#2 Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee
  • Moderators
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:31 PM

I moved your post here hopefully for better responses.

So how to meet a good woman, there are many ways and one is to start by telling taxi drivers, waitresses, store sales people, bank reps and even nice couples you meet along the way, that you are single and looking but do not look or even feel desperate and be sure to say what type of person you seek. 

Another way is to print up some cards with your name and cell phone number (you might wish to get a number and phone just for that) and give them to ladies who might fit the type you might be interested in and if they or their friends text you and seem interesting, then pass them a small cell phone load and get to know them via text, computer chat and hopefully in person at a quiet but public place. Browse the online sites and be sure to put in your profile where you are and that it is your wish to live out your life in the Philippines and what you seek, thus cutting out those who only want one of us to move them to our country and hopefully some of the scammers and then reply to all but chat with only those who seem like they want you for you and not for the money they may think a westerner must have. I have one friend who I advised to do something similar and he met a lovely lady in Cebu City and they are happily married for years now and have 2 children and one on the way. The main thing is to be honest and if you do not want children then say so, if you are not rich then say so, if religion matters to you then say so and so on. 

You wrote mature and there are many women over 30 who are single that would be happy to find a good husband, so I hope you find a mature lady to be happy with. 

I am sure others can chime in with better suggestions but the ones I listed have worked well for some people I know.

Retired, happily married since 94 & live part time in Cebu City and the rest of the time in Florida, USA.

#3 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,663 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:39 PM

Hey Guys n Gals,

This site was such good help for me in the past, i thought I'd let you know my new situation. (see topic title)

I am hoping to find an emotionally mature pina to marry and love; one who is happy to stay here.

It is hard for me to write so i will wait for questions or comments if any.

Salamat

Hank

Hey Hank......

If my mind works well..you are retired,living in the Philippines and you are still single?????

For a better panoramic view of your situation..may i know how come you reached there in the Philippines and with whom are you living or do you live ( oh my grammar) ?

I am just confused because with all the exotic women in the planet earth and in the country Philippines,you are not able to find an emotionally mature woman. Do you have pinoy friends out there?

Ps. What does hank means?

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

1_zps3d8b5644.jpg

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users