2 replies to this topic

#1 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,663 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

Sometimes I live a life filled with imaginations..hehe.When Holy Week comes..Biblical movies like the life of Jesus Christ on earth,Samsung and Delilah,The Noah’s Arck and the life of Moses are seen in Tv. Let me start the life of Jesus Christ.

1.Jesus Christ- He performed miracles,He spread and shared spiritual messages.He was presecuted,died and turned to life.Wow! If I would be there during His times,hope I could appreciate His doings and become one of His followers or I could be the one among those Pharisees who were against Him,accused Him and desired only His death…huh!And I could be one of those whom Jesus turned to life..what a sensation! And you?

2.Samsung and Delilah-During Samsung and Delilah’s time,who would I be? Ah,of course,I prefer to be the enchanting and seductive Delilah but could I be a betrayal to Samsung?Mmmm..But how nice could be to witness such strongest man ever lived blessed with God’s power! And you?

3.Noah-Upon knowing that Noah is going to build an Arck according to what God recommended him,could I say.. “INSANE Noah” and join others in laughing,having a party and marrying (don’t know with whom)?Could I tell that Noah is one of those crazy men who should be brought in mental hospital!With those woods he used to build such huge arck…. emagine there was a desforestation! For luck there was not yet a forestal control that time!How tiresome to see Noah and his family cutting the woods in the ancient times unlike now in modern days!I would rather give-up…I couldn’t have such faith like him.And you?

4.Moises-Amazing to see as he divided the sea with God’s power in order for him and his people to cross safely away from enemies!Could I resist then 40 days living in a dessert where there is a scarcity of food and water to drink and to use for taking a bath everyday?Or I could be the one of those who experienced the wrath of God by His 10 plagues.Could I be faithful to God and not be tempted to blasphem His name to see at the end the reward, “the land He promised”? And you?

I would like to witness the 4 biblical events but I’m not a cat with 7 lives..hehe,so I could choose to be in Jesus Christ’s times on earth.I could have the opportunity to know him well and learn to develop the spiritual aspects of my life.And you? But if I were in the ancient/biblical times,possibly I’m not here to join in Wof with my ever annoying post.. :P

And you again :lol: Who would you like to be and what would you like to be?

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

1_zps3d8b5644.jpg

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#2 Roxas Ron

Roxas Ron
  • Moderators
  • 2,115 posts
  • te
  • Local Office:Atlanta

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:25 PM

Sometimes I live a life filled with imaginations..hehe.When Holy Week comes..Biblical movies like the life of Jesus Christ on earth,Samsung and Delilah,The Noah’s Arck and the life of Moses are seen in Tv. Let me start the life of Jesus Christ.

1.Jesus Christ- He performed miracles,He spread and shared spiritual messages.He was presecuted,died and turned to life.Wow! If I would be there during His times,hope I could appreciate His doings and become one of His followers or I could be the one among those Pharisees who were against Him,accused Him and desired only His death…huh!And I could be one of those whom Jesus turned to life..what a sensation! And you?

2.Samsung and Delilah-During Samsung and Delilah’s time,who would I be? Ah,of course,I prefer to be the enchanting and seductive Delilah but could I be a betrayal to Samsung?Mmmm..But how nice could be to witness such strongest man ever lived blessed with God’s power! And you?

3.Noah-Upon knowing that Noah is going to build an Arck according to what God recommended him,could I say.. “INSANE Noah” and join others in laughing,having a party and marrying (don’t know with whom)?Could I tell that Noah is one of those crazy men who should be brought in mental hospital!With those woods he used to build such huge arck…. emagine there was a desforestation! For luck there was not yet a forestal control that time!How tiresome to see Noah and his family cutting the woods in the ancient times unlike now in modern days!I would rather give-up…I couldn’t have such faith like him.And you?

4.Moises-Amazing to see as he divided the sea with God’s power in order for him and his people to cross safely away from enemies!Could I resist then 40 days living in a dessert where there is a scarcity of food and water to drink and to use for taking a bath everyday?Or I could be the one of those who experienced the wrath of God by His 10 plagues.Could I be faithful to God and not be tempted to blasphem His name to see at the end the reward, “the land He promised”? And you?

I would like to witness the 4 biblical events but I’m not a cat with 7 lives..hehe,so I could choose to be in Jesus Christ’s times on earth.I could have the opportunity to know him well and learn to develop the spiritual aspects of my life.And you? But if I were in the ancient/biblical times,possibly I’m not here to join in Wof with my ever annoying post.. :P

And you again :lol: Who would you like to be and what would you like to be?

Melody,

You still have a chance now in 2014 to learn all about Jesus Christ and to be one of his disciples. All it takes is the right heart condition and a systematic study of the Bible.

#3 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,663 posts
  • em

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:49 PM

Melody,

You still have a chance now in 2014 to learn all about Jesus Christ and to be one of his disciples. All it takes is the right heart condition and a systematic study of the Bible.

Roxas Ron, thanks for commenting....

It's part of my plan but i'm still doubtful to do for many life's circumstances. I do believe that God is the hearer of prayers but we should do our part too.

I have read some stories in the bible times. If i'm not wrong there are certain people in the ancient years who made solemn promise to God but they asked something in change to it. Like the one who asked a favor to win a battle and return back home he said to God "the first one who approach me back home will serve you in the temple". Is it possible still to do so or it just being pretentious too much?

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

1_zps3d8b5644.jpg

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users