• Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • Interests:too many to mentions
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • ca

Posted 30 December 2009 - 07:15 AM

QUOTE (Pilot Mike @ Apr 8 2008, 02:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG dont open this back up ohmy.gif

Mike your reading my post which a year ago.I change a lot after being a member here over a year.I know now how to handle the situation wink.gif .I LEARN A LOT from here.

#42 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,855 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (asianstreak @ Dec 30 2009, 02:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mike your reading my post which a year ago.I change a lot after being a member here over a year.I know now how to handle the situation wink.gif .I LEARN A LOT from here.

Haha, check the date of the post you are responding to, it is more then a year ago. ohmy.gif

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#43 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,073 posts
  • Visa type:K-3
  • ch

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:18 PM

I just reread this thread and it just shows how far WOF has come over the years. Man we sure had some growing pains back then. There were some that said we would never make it and others that tried their best to make sure we didn't. WOF is almost 6 years old now and the members here have helped thousands of people get through the visa nightmare,and I'm sure we will help thousands more in the next 6 years.
WOF has survived where others have failed. There are a few reasons that has made WOF the success that it is.

1. WOF has the best team of mods any where on the net. These guys and gals work long hours and at times put up with a lot of crap. All of that with NO pay. Thats right Mods do not get paid for helping to make WOF a great place to get the help that we all need.

2. WOF would be nothing without all of the members that give advice and help others step by step from the nightmare to the dream come true. But lets not kid ourselves , it's not always a dream come true and thats when people really need our help. WOF and our members have always stepped up to help, give advice or just offer a shoulder to lean on. I think thats what sets WOF apart from all the rest.

So I just want to say thank you to all our Mods , you guys do a great job for us.
I also want to thank all our members without you the Mods would have nothing to do . :)

I'm looking forward to the next 6 years to see what it will bring and where WOF will be.
Thanks everyone.
TIM

#44 James in Austin Tx

James in Austin Tx
  • Moderators
  • 2,323 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ch

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:00 PM

Thanks everyone for having this site!!

I just reread this thread and it just shows how far WOF has come over the years. Man we sure had some growing pains back then. There were some that said we would never make it and others that tried their best to make sure we didn't. WOF is almost 6 years old now and the members here have helped thousands of people get through the visa nightmare,and I'm sure we will help thousands more in the next 6 years.
WOF has survived where others have failed. There are a few reasons that has made WOF the success that it is.

1. WOF has the best team of mods any where on the net. These guys and gals work long hours and at times put up with a lot of crap. All of that with NO pay. Thats right Mods do not get paid for helping to make WOF a great place to get the help that we all need.

2. WOF would be nothing without all of the members that give advice and help others step by step from the nightmare to the dream come true. But lets not kid ourselves , it's not always a dream come true and thats when people really need our help. WOF and our members have always stepped up to help, give advice or just offer a shoulder to lean on. I think thats what sets WOF apart from all the rest.

So I just want to say thank you to all our Mods , you guys do a great job for us.
I also want to thank all our members without you the Mods would have nothing to do . :)

I'm looking forward to the next 6 years to see what it will bring and where WOF will be.
Thanks everyone.
TIM

#45 JoeinMI

JoeinMI
  • 280 posts
  • ca

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:52 AM

Hawk,
You've proven you resolve as town marshall when you consumed the dried fish. Nobody crosses a legend ! The next 6 years should be a snap!

#46 Paul Orr

Paul Orr
  • 1,316 posts
  • ve

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:07 AM

Golf clap!

It has been a pleasure to read and participate on this site for several years and I look forward to a long future here. Thank you Hawk and all the Mods.

Paul

See our pics at:

Our Time Line:
Started Relationship June 8th 2012
Met in person May 16-27 2014
File K-1 petition:

#47 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,073 posts
  • ch

Posted 29 July 2011 - 06:16 AM

Hawk,
You've proven you resolve as town marshall when you consumed the dried fish. Nobody crosses a legend ! The next 6 years should be a snap!

Hmmm seems like someone was always gunning for Marshall Dillon lol For you youngsters google Gun Smoke lol

#48 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,073 posts
  • ch

Posted 29 July 2011 - 06:17 AM

Golf clap!

It has been a pleasure to read and participate on this site for several years and I look forward to a long future here. Thank you Hawk and all the Mods.

Paul

It's been great having you here Paul.

#49 username

username
  • 1,953 posts
  • te
  • Local Office:Had to use snail mail

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:27 AM

Hmmm seems like someone was always gunning for Marshall Dillon lol For you youngsters google Gun Smoke lol

I just goggled Bahay ng Ningas. Seems like all those who wore black hats and were villains are dead today or have just disappeared and even the ghost town website is now just a note that reads like 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage'.

#50 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:29 PM

This should be a friendly-family forum (thanks again beeguy!) and we all aware that in family dispute and fighting may occur though we claim to be all christian but imperfect humans...:P Sometimes fighting BUT EDUCATEDLY done and without FLAMING could make the forum enjoyable..bringing-up here the dirty-laundry is not bad being WOF is a friendly- family forum important we know how to control our emotions and handle our dirty-laundries...:D

Next time i need to control my tendencies..hoping i will not surpass the limit :D

Sir HAWK..i try my best to cooperate with you!:)

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#51 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,073 posts
  • ch

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:35 PM

I just goggled Bahay ng Ningas. Seems like all those who wore black hats and were villains are dead today or have just disappeared and even the ghost town website is now just a note that reads like 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage'.

I think it was changed , heres the new link http://www.boothillgraves.com/ :lol:

#52 JoeinMI

JoeinMI
  • 280 posts
  • ca

Posted 30 July 2011 - 01:41 AM

I for one would NEVER think to cross the "great one". I do however like to poke fun at you guys when there's not a lot of serious stuff going on..... its one of the things that helps me be patient while we wait for the lifting of conditions.

#53 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,073 posts
  • ch

Posted 30 July 2011 - 03:03 AM

I for one would NEVER think to cross the "great one". I do however like to poke fun at you guys when there's not a lot of serious stuff going on..... its one of the things that helps me be patient while we wait for the lifting of conditions.

I hear ya man, its all good. Hey you're not planing on leaving us after you get the conditions removed are you ?

#54 JoeinMI

JoeinMI
  • 280 posts
  • ca

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:34 AM

Nah... I plan to hang around for some time. One of my goals has been to get Sherry to be active on here. She will often come and look over my shoulder and boss me around about scrolling down or answering her questions about the subject Im reading, but I playfully tell her to go get on here herself. At this point, I think she can help more than I can. When I read questions, most of the time there are answers already more complete than I can give and there's a chance I may have forgotten exactly how we did that same requirement too!! I'll keep working on her about this. She HAS met more filipinas around here than I ever knew existed in the southern mid-michigan area so its not like she doesnt have friends.
When I originally signed on here, I was interested in getting the same help others are still looking for. Along with that I hoped to find ways to help sooth the homesick feelings that might creep in. She has seemed to adjust really well to my life and family. Her first trip home will be in October for a month. Im still here every day or two to get my update of topics.

#55 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,073 posts
  • ch

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:09 AM

Well tell her that we would love to have her join us here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users