#81 Juvie

Juvie
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • None
  • Local Office:None

Posted 11 March 2017 - 04:59 AM

Hi everyone.. I just wanna ask for suggestion and good advices from all of you.. I had my interview last September 8 ,2016, but my cased refused... my fiance did not declared his first marriage... but his divorced to his first wife.. my papers returned back to the uscis and they received November 16 ,2016 for review.. how long will be waiting and what will I do , we re apply or we will wait for uscis response?? Thank you ...

#82 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,834 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:33 PM

Hi everyone.. I just wanna ask for suggestion and good advices from all of you.. I had my interview last September 8 ,2016, but my cased refused... my fiance did not declared his first marriage... but his divorced to his first wife.. my papers returned back to the uscis and they received November 16 ,2016 for review.. how long will be waiting and what will I do , we re apply or we will wait for uscis response?? Thank you ...

Unfortunately that means he will have to start over from square one :( He needs to submit a new 129-F with all the proper paperwork, including a copy of the final divorce decree from the first marriage (and any others if there were any others).

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#83 Emma407

Emma407
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Visa type:K-1

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:19 AM

Hi what if my fiancee did not declared his first marriage which is his divorced, do you think it will be a problem for my petition? he is married thrice but he decalred only two due of in I-129 you can write only two. ad uscis approved his petition

i am worried here for my interview if this will cause of refusal.please anyone can help me on this

thanks

#84 rbacon

rbacon
  • 4,767 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1
  • ca
  • Local Office:Sacramento

Posted 11 September 2017 - 03:15 PM

If there is information at your Embassy interview that a divorce was not listed on the petition, the visa will be denied for misrepresentation of his marriage background.  I've had two client denials for this omission, when the applicant offered the missing information at the interview.

Many guys fail to report all prior marriages, and it won't be a problem if there is no information in the paperwork to draw the reviewer's attention to the missing prior marriage information.

When completing the petition, an attachment should have been used to report additional information.  The new I-129F, with 13 pages, allows missing information to be reported on the last page.

--Ray B

Hi what if my fiancee did not declared his first marriage which is his divorced, do you think it will be a problem for my petition? he is married thrice but he decalred only two due of in I-129 you can write only two. ad uscis approved his petition

i am worried here for my interview if this will cause of refusal.please anyone can help me on this

thanks

#85 elocinnew

elocinnew
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:22 AM

Thanks for posting the information. This will surely help me a lot.

Hell all :) I'm Nicole. Check out my blog.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users