No replies to this topic

#1 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,677 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:07 PM

I ask myself if i need to post it here and if it is safe to publicize it here,considering that there's nothing wrong if we speak about money in which people is fighting for :lol:

Perhaps many of you have heard about the success of " Rigen,Kapa etccc" and i dont know what word to refer for this kind of money-making. The Phil. term" sugal" is used and for those who join to invest a certain sum of money on these associations they call those " Risk-takers". In Mindanao (Tagum area) the preferred place specially of Rigen. Nowadays it is a dream come true for most Filipinos falling in line for the whole day and everday more to pay in and pay out :lol: despite of the weather and health condition :lol: . Anybody is ready to sacrifice all the money in their pocket in the hope that it will multiply. Luckily,there are people who profit from it and got their money increased. Moreover,anybody is busy to spend their time in the local offices and because of this the number of crimes and deliquencies decrease :blink: so as many claim and tagum become safer than Davao :lol: .

Filipinos over here,are you the one of them or your family in the Phil is one of those " Risk-takers investors?" Are there valid reasons to hope and trust this kind of business?

I want to be a millionaire and some of those living in Tagum become a millionaire. :lol:

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users